Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

the devil within


once upon a time, i was just relying on myself for everything - from doing my assignments to trying to nail my exam. i had no one but me whenever i was at school. but, i suddenly found myself surrounded by groups of people when i decided to enroll with my acquaintance then.
sure, it was fun. a new environment for me, more people to talk to. but, i think circle of friends aren't meant for everyone.
just recently, i had this misunderstanding (i guess) with one of my classmates whom i got close. i don't know if there was a misunderstanding but this person wasn't talking to me and whenever i talk to her (as polite and approachable as possible), this person does not answer me the way i approached her. which got into my nerves and hence, i, too, am not talking or even noticing the whole existence.
it's just ANNOYING.
there's no telling about the whole story but it really annoys me because this person acts the way this person should not. or i think this person should not. it would have been better if this person is a known bitch but NO. this persons goes to church, puts "god" as her number one priority, even murmurs the lines of the priest during the mass! people would perceive that this person is good and all but no. i wonder how many of the ten commandments this person has broken.
i have no idea how to properly express myself, my anger, as english isn't my mother tongue. i just needed to let it out some more because i don't think i'd be able to control myself more while at school.
but here's some note to myself: do not be judgmental. some people may look bad on the outside but they might actually have a soft heart they just don't show to others. most people look good on the outside, yet they have darkness within; a monster waiting to be woken up, or is already up but they're just trying so hard to conceal it.
never judge a book by its cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment