Pages

Monday 9 January 2017

my blog's new look + 2017 goals

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

my blog's new look.

hey guys! my blog now has a new look, and i got my theme from kotrynabass.com which is a pretty awesome theme after i realized that my blog's previous look is almost the same as my book blog's. i love this theme because it is pretty easy to use, especially that i am not even an expert when it came to designing my blog and all.
and also: i hope this theme would last for like, a year because i pretty much get indecisive when it came to designs and all.

2017 goals.

it's the ninth day of january and yet this is my first post. but i hope you wouldn't mind if i share to you what are my this year's goals which i really really wish i would be able to accomplish sometime this year!
  • to become more active in blogging (i mean have you seen how many blog posts i have?!)
  • meet new friends online AND in real life
  • interact and comment more on other blogs
  • discover new blogs
  • improve my writing
  • learn about html and stuff
  • have my own notebook solely for blogging (because this is seriously so hard)
  • explore more, travel more
  • graduate in college
  • work work work work work
and that is my short list of 2017 goals. a very very vague one since i am not typically the person who loves setting goals but it feels pretty good having some.

DO YOU LIKE MY BLOG'S NEW LAYOUT? WHAT ARE YOUR 2017 GOALS? let's chat!

Xo, n.


No comments:

Post a Comment